Get Digital Investigation Services from Expert Investigator
A digital investigation capability is Digital Investigation an essential for all companies who store valuable data as part of their business. If you store any information on your computers, laptops, etc for work purposes then it is vital to get digital investigation services from expert investigators.
In our modern digital world, the risk of your network being compromised (or hacked) by individuals inside and outside your organization is increasing at an alarming rate.
We can no longer rely on the technical mechanisms that were once used in the past to protect your organizations’ secrets. Yes, some of us believe that installing an Antivirus is the solution to all cyber problems, but this is not the case.
Antivirus solutions only identify 48% of threats meaning that it is key for modern companies to have the required services appropriate when malware is detected.
When you need to identify, secure, and analyze relevant information on live networks today, after a cyber related event, you require specialists with skills and knowledge that are armed with the know-how to ensure that any lost data is retrieved and the threat permanently fixed.
These days, any expert cyber forensic expert will tell you that isolating the vulnerable and compromised pieces of technology alone is not enough.
Cyber forensic is a very complex and delicate process, which includes close examination of data from all computers, servers, routers, and many other network devices.
A company should get digital investigation services from expert investigators who have the experience and ability to isolate a “rogue” digital footprint, without any further damage, while at the same time.
gathering the evidence of the hack in order to help identify the main cause, identify any intruders, and finally protect the company from such future experiences.
A good digital forensic investigator should be able to provide the following services for their clients:
– Gather useful insight from the information they retrieved within the evidence such the deleted, hidden, or the unobtainable information.
– Should have the experience to deliver quick results.
– Should be able to provide factual and unbiased evidence of what actually happened and how cyber forensic is involved.
– Produce easy to understand intelligence about the recovered evidence. Should be able to present it in a manner that a non-technical person can comprehend and use.
– Have real-world solutions and recommendations on how the company can best protect their data from the misuse, harm, or loss that is found in the cyber world.
– From past cyber forensic experience, expert digital investigators should provide tips and tricks on the best action an organization should take to recover from the damages instilled by the hack.
When in search of a cyber forensic unit, get digital investigation services from expert investigator’s who can provide: